This traditional Vietnamese soup gets kicked up a notch with Ling Ling Potstickers. The potstickers pair beautifully with a spiced broth and loads of bean sprouts, fresh basil, cilantro, jalapeño slices, and scallions. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 12 cups beef stock
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sriracha
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, sliced into thin coins (optional)
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 1 lime, cut into quarters
- In a large soup pot, combine beef stock, spices, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and sriracha. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and continue to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add potstickers to broth and simmer another 10 minutes.
- In four bowls divide broth with an equal amount of potstickers, top with bean sprouts, basil, cilantro, jalapeño slices, and scallions. Squeeze a quarter of lime into each bowl and serve.
Tip: Try potstickers in some of your other favorite soups too: hot and sour, tomato, or French onion.