Potsticker People-Pleaser Stir-Fry
Try this delicious and simple Asian stir-fry recipe using Ling Ling products. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 cups frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot chili sauce (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- Cook potstickers in boiling water according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add vegetables, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add potstickers; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in small bowl; stir in remaining ingredients. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Variation: In a hurry? Substitute 1-1/2 cups bottled stir-fry sauce for the sugar, cornstarch, water, sesame oil, soy sauce, and hot chili sauce.