Sweet & Fiery Glazed Potstickers
A sweet heat treat, our potstickers are fried crisp and tossed with a sriracha infused caramel sauce, and served over a bed of Asian slaw to tame the heat. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 15 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 3/4 cup caramel sauce, jarred (look for it near ice cream toppings at the supermarket)
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups Asian slaw, pre-mixed (look for it in near bagged salads at the supermarket; if unavailable, substitute with broccoli slaw)
- Oil for frying, as needed
- In a microwave, warm caramel sauce for 15 seconds until easy to stir. Mix with sriracha and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil, then combine with Asian slaw.
- In a fryer set to 325°F, or a wide pan filled with 4" of oil over medium-high heat, fry potstickers for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Toss potstickers in a large bowl with caramel sauce and serve over Asian slaw.