Potstickers are wrapped in bacon, brushed with sriracha-hoisin sauce, and baked until golden brown. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 35 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 10 slices of bacon, cut in half
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wrap each potsticker with one slice of bacon, with the bacon seam on the flat side of the potsticker.
- In a small mixing cup, combine hoisin and sriracha. With a basting brush, coat each bacon-wrapped potsticker with sriracha-hoisin sauce.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, bake the potstickers for 15 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
Variation: Brush with orange or sweet and sour sauce.