Crunchy Coconut Potstickers
A store-bought batter coats Ling Ling Potstickers, which are then rolled in sweet coconut shavings and fried golden. Served with sweet chili sauce for dipping. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 5 cups instant fry batter, prepared to package directions
- 3 cups sweet coconut shavings
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- Dip each Ling Ling Potsticker into batter and roll into coconut shavings. Repeat to double-coat.
- In a deep fryer set to 325°F, fry each coated potsticker for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Variation: Try adding crushed pineapple into the sweet chili sauce.