Ling Ling Potstickers are served simmering in a slow-cooker with a thickened orange-soy glaze and a kick of sambal—a new take on party meatballs! Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 70 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 4 cups orange juice
- 5 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sambal chili paste (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons sliced scallions
- In a slow cooker, combine orange juice, cornstarch, soy sauce, chili paste, and brown sugar, then whisk together. Set heat to high and allow to cook for 30 minutes or until sauce begins to boil and thicken.
- Reduce heat to low and add potstickers. Cover and allow to cook for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with scallions and serve immediately.
Variation: Try this with pineapple juice instead of orange juice for a twist.