Reviews: Teriyaki Potstickers
Be the First to Write a ReviewYou know you love our Teriyaki Potstickers
- Place sauce packets in hot water to warm. Add 1 tbsp. oil to a nonstick skillet; coat skillet evenly.
- Place frozen potstickers in a single layer, flat-side down, leaving space between potstickers. Add water (see chart below). Bring to boil. Cover and simmer on medium-high 6 minutes.
- Uncover, and reduce to medium-low. Continue heating for about 1 minute until water has evaporated and bottoms of potstickers are lightly browned. Do not move potstickers during cooking.
ALTERNATE COOKING METHODS
Microwave (Steamed Style)
- Place sauce packets in hot water to warm.
- Place 5 frozen potstickers, flat side up, on a microwave-safe dish and cover with wet paper towel.
- Microwave on High 1.5 to 2 minutes*.
*Based on a 1200 watt microwave. Heathing times may vary.