Reviews: Pork Egg Rolls
Be the First to Write a ReviewYou know you love our Pork Egg Rolls!
Oven or toaster oven (recommended)
- Remove sauce packet; place packet in warm water to thaw. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place egg rolls on a baking sheet.
- Heat for 20 minutes. For best results, turn once during baking.
- Let stand for 3 minutes. Enjoy!
Store unused egg rolls in freezer.ALTERNATE COOKING METHODS
- Open and remove egg rolls from carton;
place on a paper towel.
- Heat on HIGH (see chart below).
- Let stand for 3 minutes to allow egg rolls to crisp
|Number of Rolls||Microwave Time|
|1||1 minute 15 seconds|
|3||2 minutes 30 seconds|
|4||3 minutes 15 seconds|
Based on a 1200 watt microwave. Appliances may vary. Adjustments may be necessary to heat thoroughly. Keep frozen until ready to use. Store unused egg rolls in a resealable container in freezer.