Tom Yum “Noodle” Soup
An authentic, good-for-you, lightly spicy Thai broth spiked with fresh lime, lemongrass, chili, and cilantro, along with our potstickers, mushroom, and onion. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 3 cups vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemongrass bottoms, sliced thinly
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/3 cup onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onions, thinly sliced
- In a medium soup pot, bring vegetable stock to a boil. Once boiling, add the lime zest and lemongrass, then boil for 5 minutes.
- Add shiitake mushrooms, soy sauce, chili paste, lime juice, tomato, onion, and Ling Ling Potstickers; bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes until ingredients are tender and potstickers are heated through.
- Garnish each bowl of soup with cilantro and green onion.