Thai Chicken & Dumplings
Red curry coconut broth is simmered with crimini mushrooms, baby spinach, roasted red bell peppers, and bamboo shoots, then topped with Ling Ling Potstickers. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 16 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 5 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups sliced crimini mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced bamboo shoots
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red bell peppers (jarred)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal chili paste (look in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- In a large soup pot over medium heat, whisk chicken broth, red curry paste, and coconut milk together. Bring to a simmer.
- Add remaining ingredients, including potstickers, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Variations: For a milder dish, leave out the sambal chili paste. Try this dish with Thai green curry paste, too!