Potsticker Vegetable Soup
From hearty to wholesome, our variety of potstickers lets you customize this tasty Asian recipe to your liking. Select your family favorite and satisfy your soup craving for lunch or dinner. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger root
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 3 cups sliced bok choy
- 1 carton (32 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- Cook carrots and onion in 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium heat 8 minutes or until vegetables are caramelized, stirring frequently.
- Add remaining oil, mushrooms, ginger, and garlic; cook 2 minutes or until mushrooms start to soften, stirring frequently.
- Add bok choy; cook just until wilted, stirring frequently.
- Stir in chicken broth and teriyaki sauce; bring to boil.
- Add potstickers, return to boil. Simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until bok choy is tender.
Variation: Use 1/2 sauce packet (from Ling Ling Potstickers) instead of the teriyaki sauce.