Potsticker Egg Flower Soup
Watch your appetite for Asian cuisine blossom with this beautifully textured, tasty, and authentic Asian dish. Ideal to prepare if you’re either in a hurry or have plenty of time to spare. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger root
- 1 carton (32 oz.) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 4 ounces fresh sugar snap or snow peas, cut diagonally in half
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Heat vegetable oil in Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add onion and ginger; stir-fry 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add broth and water; bring to boil. Stir in potstickers; return to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes.
- Add peas and cilantro; cook 2 minutes or until peas are tender-crisp.
- Gradually add eggs, stirring constantly. Stir in the sesame oil and add pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
Tips: Serve with soy sauce and thinly sliced green onions. Sesame oil can be found in the Asian section of your supermarket.