Hearty Potsticker Soup
Looking to whip up a great-tasting soup for a quick Asian meal? This is it. Also, keep it in mind the next time you plan to entertain guests or need to warm up the family on those cold nights. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 1 1/2 quarts (6 cups) chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 sauce packet (from potsticker package)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped green onion
- Combine broth and water in large saucepan; bring to boil.
- Add potstickers, vegetable blend and ginger; return to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix contents of Sauce Packet and cornstarch until blended. Stir into soup; simmer 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle each serving with onion.