Summer Raspberry Potstickers
A fresh and vibrant dipping sauce that takes dipping to a new level. Raspberry jam is elevated with Chinese spices and traditional sauces, then served up with our tender potstickers steamed and lightly seared. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam, seedless
- 1 tablespoon fruit juice, tart variety like orange or cranberry
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In small sauce pan, mix hoisin sauce, jam, juice, five-spice powder, and ginger over low heat, just until warm.
- Add green onions, then cool and serve with Ling Ling Potstickers.