Pomegranate Korean BBQ Sauce
A made-from-scratch Korean BBQ sauce is sweetened with pomegranate juice and served with Ling Ling Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 15 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine barbecue sauce, pomegranate juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha and cornstarch then whisk together. Simmer for 5 minutes and serve with potstickers.
Variation: For a milder take on this sauce, reduce or eliminate the sriracha.