Honey Sriracha Teriyaki Sauce
A sweet and spicy medley of honey and robust sriracha with a touch of soy and sesame is the perfect dipping companion for our potstickers or spring rolls. Perfect dipping sauce for Ling Ling Potstickers and Spring Rolls.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Warm honey in a small microwave safe bowl for 15 seconds in the microwave.
- Whisk in sriracha, vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and teriyaki sauce.
- Serve dipping sauce immediately with Ling Ling Potstickers.