Cucumber Sesame Yogurt
Plain Greek yogurt is loaded with minced garlic, ginger, diced red onion, and cucumbers, and finished with a hint of sesame oil. A refreshing way to dip Ling Ling Potstickers!
Prep and cook time
- 15 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine Greek yogurt, ginger, garlic, and sesame oil, then whisk together. Fold in onion and cucumbers. Serve immediately.
Tip: Try with our Mini Spring Rolls or even as a salad dressing substitute in our Kale and Dumpling Salad recipe.