Sun Drop Potsticker Salad
Crisp greens are tossed with mandarin oranges, roasted red peppers, chives, avocado, and shaved red onion, then topped with seared potstickers and lightly dressed with Asian vinaigrette. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 lb. fresh mixed greens
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper (jarred), sliced
- 1/4 cup chives, cut in to 1/2" slices
- 1/4 cup red onion, shaved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, lime juice, ginger powder, and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, oranges, roasted red peppers, chives, and red onion then toss with vinaigrette.
- Garnish each salad with 1/2 of an avocado and five Ling Ling Potstickers.