Stuffed Dumpling Pasta Salad
Ling Ling Potstickers are sautéed, then chilled and tossed with sweet chili sauce, sliced cucumbers, halved grape tomatoes, carrot ribbons, and thinly sliced red onion for an Asia-inspired twist on traditional pasta salad. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 35 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- 1 English cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large carrot, peeled then shaved with peeler
- 1 medium red onion, sliced thin
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Toss potstickers in the sweet chili sauce and place in refrigerator until chilled.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, red onion, and potstickers, and toss together. Store up to a full day and serve chilled.
Variation: For even more freshness, toss in bell peppers, chopped romaine, or arugula.