Spring Crunch Quinoa Salad
Crispy pieces of our spring rolls crown a bed of fresh spring greens mixed with sliced apple, toasted almonds, quinoa, carrots, and fresh lemon-thyme vinaigrette. Featuring Ling Ling Mini Vegetable or Mini Chicken Spring Rolls.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 16 frozen Ling Ling Mini Vegetable OR Mini Chicken Spring Rolls
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb. mixed greens
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup almonds, toasted
- Cook spring rolls according to package directions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, honey, garlic, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine greens, quinoa, apples, and carrots, then toss with desired amount of vinaigrette.
- Separate salad into four bowls; garnish each with four Ling Ling Mini Spring Rolls and a sprinkle of toasted almonds.