Potsticker Summer Salad
Take a chill from your hectic routine with something light, colorful, crispy, and cool. Oh, and don’t forget easy to make, too. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 6 cups packed torn mixed salad greens
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 3/4 cup quartered cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced small red onion, separated into rings
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions; cool.
- Combine potstickers and remaining salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Add to salad; toss lightly.
Variation: Substitute 1/2 cup Italian dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon soy sauce for the homemade dressing.
Tip: Use a small jar to blend dressing ingredients. Add ingredients to jar; screw on cap tightly. Shake to combine.