Kale & Dumpling Salad
Chopped baby kale is tossed with fresh cucumbers, matchstick carrots, roasted red bell peppers, and daikon radish, then dressed with cilantro-lime vinaigrette and chilled potstickers glazed with sweet chili sauce. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 12 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- 6 cups baby kale
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 roasted red bell pepper (jarred), sliced
- 1 cup peeled and diced daikon radish
- 1/2 cup cilantro-lime vinaigrette
- Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette:
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare the cilantro-lime vinaigrette: Place olive oil, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeño and salt into a food processor and pulse until well combined. Set aside.
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Toss potstickers with sweet chili sauce to coat and place in refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine kale, cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, radish, and cilantro-lime vinaigrette, and toss to mix.
- Assemble salad mixture into four bowls and top with potstickers. Serve immediately.
Tip: For quicker preparation and variety, substitute any store-bought Asian-style vinaigrette.