Asian Potsticker Salad
Nothing refreshes or nourishes quite like a mouth-watering salad dish. Giving it an Asian twist only enhances its appeal. Simply select your potsticker of choice, add the accompaniments, and watch the wonderful flavors come together in mere minutes. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 10 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable OR Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
- 6 cups loosely packed torn mixed salad greens
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup snow peas, cut diagonally into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup bottled Asian sesame salad dressing
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Cover 4 salad plates with salad greens; top with oranges and vegetables.
- Cut potstickers in half; arrange on salads. Serve with dressing.
Variation: Prepare an easy homemade dressing using 1 sauce packet from Ling Ling Potstickers. Whisk contents of sauce packet with 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon peanut butter, 1 teaspoon sesame oil, and 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce until blended.
Tip: Sprinkle each serving with coarsely chopped fresh cilantro.