Zesty Orange Potsticker Stir-Fry
Simply prepared and simply delicious best describes this vibrant Asian-style entrée. Sure to cause a stir during the family meal, it’s a dish that really satisfies. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 2 Tablespoons oil, divided
- 5 cups mixed stir-fry vegetables, such as snow peas, carrots, bell peppers, and broccoli
- 1tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add vegetables and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add 1/4 cup water; cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet; swirl to cover bottom of skillet. Place potstickers, flat-sides down, in single layer in skillet. Add remaining water. Bring to boil over medium heat; cover. Simmer 8 minutes. Use spatula to carefully loosen potstickers from bottom of skillet.
- Stir in combined remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
- Return vegetables to skillet; stir to coat evenly with sauce.
Tip: For ease of grating, remember to grate the 1 teaspoon orange zest before juicing the orange.