Thai Curried Potstickers
Give our regular potstickers a bit more pep with this mildly spicy Asian recipe. Serve them as an entrée and make them an easy addition to your regular meal rotation. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- Cook pepper in oil in large nonstick skillet until tender-crisp. Stir in basil; cook 30 seconds. Remove from skillet. Remove skillet from heat.
- Place potstickers, flat-sides down, in same skillet. Add combined coconut milk, broth, fish sauce, sugar and curry paste. Bring to boil over medium heat; cover. Simmer 8 minutes.
- Move potstickers to one side of skillet. Add peas to other side of skillet. Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes.
- Add peppers; stir to evenly coat potstickers and all vegetables with sauce. Cook over low heat 1 minute.
Tip: To adjust the heat level of this flavorful dish, increase or decrease the curry paste to taste.