Sweet & Sour Potstickers
It’s the best of both worlds, as far as your taste buds are concerned. Perfect as an Asian entrée, or could even be served as a midday or evening Asian snack. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 red or green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Meanwhile, combine pineapple, 1 cup water, sugar, vinegar, ketchup, and soy sauce.
- Pour pineapple mixture over potstickers. Stir in red pepper; cook 2 minutes.
- Combine cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water; add to skillet. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until sauce just comes to boil.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
Tip: Serve with additional soy sauce if desired.
Variation: Prepare using a mixture of both red and green peppers.