Spicy Sichuan Potsticker Stir-Fry
Chinese flavors are layered in this delicious stir-fry with spicy chili, broccoli, carrot, and water chestnuts tossed with our potstickers, cooked to tender perfection, and garnished with fresh cut green onion. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 35 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1 head broccoli florets
- 3/4 cup red peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup yellow peppers, sliced
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, canned, drained
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste
- 2 teaspoons sichuan peppercorns, ground
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Heat a large pan with olive oil over medium-high heat and begin to sauté garlic, onion, and carrot for 1 minute until garlic is aromatic.
- Add broccoli, red and yellow peppers, water chestnuts, soy sauce, chili paste, and peppercorns, and continue to sauté for 6–7 minutes until broccoli is bright green and tender.
- Add Ling Ling Potstickers and toss to combine, then garnish with green onions and serve immediately.