Sambal Potsticker “Noodle” Bowl
A classic stir-fry with our crispy potstickers, spicy sambal chili paste, mushrooms, bell peppers, and cabbage, with a hint of lime and ginger.
Prep and cook time
- 35 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 cups mushroom sliced
- 3/4 cup green bell peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup yellow bell peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup cabbage, sliced
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, sauté in oil the garlic and ginger for 1 minute, stirring continuously to prevent burning.
- Add chili paste, soy sauce, mushrooms, bell peppers, and cabbage, then sauté an additional 5 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Add Ling Ling Potstickers, season with lime zest, and serve immediately with a small portion of liquid in each bowl.