Potstickers with Sesame & Broccoli
Here’s one potsticker recipe that’s sure to please. Create your favorite Asian recipes in minutes with the help of Ling Ling products. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 10 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup small red pepper strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Add vegetable oil to large nonstick skillet; tilt to cover bottom of skillet. Place potstickers in single layer around edge of skillet, flat-sides down. Add combined water, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and sugar to skillet. Bring to boil over medium-high heat; cover. Simmer 4 minutes.
- Add vegetables to center of skillet. Cook, covered, 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Uncover. If necessary, continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes or until bottoms of potstickers are lightly browned. Use spatula to carefully loosen potstickers from bottom of skillet.
- Stir gently to evenly coat vegetables and potstickers with sauce. Sprinkle each serving with sesame seeds.
Tip: Toast sesame seeds in a small skillet, stirring over medium heat for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Variation: Substitute 1 sauce packet (from Ling Ling Potstickers) for the soy sauce.