Potstickers & Edamame in Creamy Ginger Sauce
Combine our savory potstickers with protein-rich edamame, along with the tangy sweetness of the ginger sauce, and you’ve got an Asian dish that’s as fun to prepare as it is to eat. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Vegetable, Chicken & Vegetable, OR Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 3/4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated ginger root
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame
- Cook mushrooms and garlic in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes; move to edge of skillet. Remove skillet from heat.
- Add potstickers, flat-sides down, to skillet. Add combined broth, Alfredo sauce, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger to skillet. Bring to boil over medium heat; cover. Simmer 8 minutes.
- Add edamame; stir gently to combine all ingredients. Cook 5 minutes or until edamame are tender.
Variation: Substitute frozen peas for the edamame.
Variation: Substitute 8 oz. baby portabella mushrooms for the shiitake mushrooms.