Potsticker & Vegetable Pouches
Parchment packets are loaded with butternut squash, tri-color bell peppers, onions, and Ling Ling Potstickers, then topped with sweet chili sauce and baked to perfection. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 40 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce )look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 pieces of 12x12" parchment paper
- 2 cups sliced butternut squash
- 2 cups sliced tri-color bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced onion
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl, combine chili sauce, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
- Divide vegetables evenly, placing them in the middle of each parchment paper.
- Place potstickers over vegetables.
- Top with chili sauce mixture.
- Fold top and bottom of each parchment paper square together so ends meet, then crimp into a half moon shape to complete four sealed packets.
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and serve immediately.
Variation: Substitute your favorite blend of fresh, seasonal vegetables. Be sure to cut into similar sizes to allow for even cooking.