Moo Shu-Style Potstickers
Simply open our Pork & Vegetable Potstickers and you’re off to a scrumptious start. We think you’ll enjoy cooking this tasty Asian-style treat during a hectic workweek because the only thing it’s lacking is prep time. Featuring Ling Ling Pork or optionally, Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Pork & Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup sliced shiitake mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons each minced garlic and ginger root
- 8 cups shredded napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions. Remove from skillet
- Add oil to skillet; tilt to cover bottom of skillet. Add mushrooms, garlic, and ginger to skillet; cook over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add cabbage and onions; cook 1 to 2 minutes or just until cabbage starts to wilt.
- Move vegetables to one side of skillet. Add eggs to other side of skillet; cook just until eggs are set, stirring occasionally. Stir to combine vegetables and eggs.
- Add combined remaining ingredients. Cook over medium-low heat until sauce boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in potstickers. Serve immediately.
Variations: Substitute baby portabella mushrooms for the shiitake mushrooms. Substitute 1 package (20 oz.) coleslaw blend for the shredded cabbage. Substitute dry sherry for the mirin.