Crispy Potsticker Kabobs
Introducing an Asian-style dish that skewers the typical homemade recipe. Serve this versatile combo of tender vegetables and crispy potstickers as an Asian entrée or as a light Asian snack. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 45 minutes
- 1 sauce packet (from Ling Ling Potstickers)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 16 fresh mushrooms
- 1 each red and green bell pepper, cut into 1.5" chunks
- 16 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- Combine potsticker sauce, hoisin sauce and 1 tablespoon oil; pour over combined vegetables. Refrigerate 30 minutes to marinate.
- Cook potstickers in boiling water in large saucepan 5 minutes; drain. Blot dry with paper towels. Toss with remaining oil.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Thread potstickers lengthwise onto 8 skewers alternately with vegetables.
- Grill 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender and potstickers lightly browned, turning after 3 minutes.
Variation: Prepare marinade with potsticker sauce as directed. Reserve 1 tablespoon marinade; pour remaining marinade over vegetables before marinating as directed. Brush reserved marinade over the grilled potstickers.