Ling Ling Potstickers, zucchini, yellow squash, and roasted red bell peppers are grilled to perfection and drizzled with sesame-soy vinaigrette. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers, thawed
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
- 1 roasted red bell pepper (jarred), skin removed and sliced
- Cooking spray as needed
- Cook thawed potstickers for 5 minutes in boiling water, remove and drain on paper towels.
- Prepare the vinaigrette: in a small bowl, whisk together sesame oil, soy sauce, olive oil, vinegar, honey, and mustard until well combined. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill over medium-high heat and prepare with cooking spray.
- Grill zucchini, yellow squash, bell peppers, and potstickers for 5–6 minutes, turning to allow even cooking.
- Plate vegetables and potstickers, then drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Variation: Give the sauce a kick of heat with 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce.