Ancient Grain Asian Bowl
Tri-color quinoa is dressed with ponzu sauce and tossed warm with wilted kale, halved Brussels sprouts, grilled bell peppers, and finished with potstickers. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups halved Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups sliced bell peppers
- 2 cups baby kale
- 4 cups cooked tri-color quinoa
- 1/2 cup ponzu sauce (look for it in your local grocer’s Asian section)
- Prepare the potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, add olive oil and sauté Brussels sprouts and bell peppers. About 5 minutes. Add kale and cook until slightly wilted. About 2 more minutes.
- Add quinoa, ponzu sauce and potstickers. Then toss until all ingredients are well incorporated.
Variation: No quinoa? Try substituting brown rice.