Creamy fondue is enhanced with wasabi and grated ginger for an Asian-style party dip served with potstickers, cut bell peppers, and carrot sticks. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 30 minutes
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 3/4 cup milk, 2% or low-fat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 cup red and yellow bell peppers, sliced into wedges
- 1 cup carrot sticks
- Prepare potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Heat cream cheese and milk in a small sauce pan over low heat until smooth.
- Add cheddar cheese, wasabi, and ginger, and continue stirring to combine until cheese completely melts and mixture is hot.
- Transfer fondue to a serving bowl, garnish with green onion, and serve with Ling Ling Potstickers, bell peppers, and carrots.