Sweet Chili Spring Roll Shooters
Mini shot glasses are filled to the brim with sweet chili marinated Asian cucumbers, thinly sliced red onion, roasted red bell pepper, and Chinese five-spice dusted Ling Ling Mini Spring Rolls. Perfect for any get together.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 12 frozen Ling Ling Mini Vegetable OR Mini Chicken Spring Rolls
- 1 1/2 cups seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper (jarred), sliced
- 2 teaspoons Chinese five-spice powder
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine cucumbers and sweet chili sauce, stir to coat, and set aside.
- While cucumbers are marinating, cook spring rolls according to package directions. Add onion and roasted red pepper to cucumber, stir to combine, and place an equal portion in 8 small shot classes or cups.
- Toss Ling Ling Spring Rolls in Chinese five-spice powder, place 1 spring roll in each cup of cucumbers, and serve.