Potsticker Pick-Ups with Spicy Mustard Sauce
Kick-start your meal with this spicy-good Asian recipe that’s jam-packed with flavor. Best of all, once you choose your desired flavor of potsticker, your heavy lifting is nearly complete. Dip or drench as desired, and enjoy. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- 18 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 3 tablespoons hot Chinese mustard
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 cups oil
- Cook potstickers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain. Blot completely dry with paper towels.
- Combine mustard, mayonnaise, cilantro and honey.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet or Dutch oven to 375°F. Add potstickers; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until light golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Drain on paper towels. Serve with mustard sauce.
Tip: To prevent the oil from splattering, it is important to blot the cooked potstickers completely dry before adding to the hot oil.
Variation: Substitute Dijon mustard and 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce for the Chinese mustard.