Potsticker Party Platter
Behold: a party platter that pleases many palates. This veritable potsticker feast is the perfect recipe to accommodate your party guests with an Asian treat that’s packed with flavor and prepped with ease. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable and Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 45 minutes
- 12 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers
- 12 frozen Ling Ling Vegetable Potstickers
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 package (1 lb.) frozen tail-on cooked jumbo shrimp, thawed
- Curried Yogurt Sauce for Vegetables:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- Additional Sauces:
- Orange Hoisin (view sauce recipe)
- Thai Peanut (view sauce recipe)
- Prepare trio of dipping sauces. For the curried yogurt, mix all ingredients until well blended. Spoon into serving bowls. Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Prepare Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Arrange in single layer in shallow pan; place in 250°F oven to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Prepare Vegetable Potstickers according to package directions, following the Easy One Pan Prep directions.
- Place dipping sauces in center of large platter; surround with potstickers, vegetables, and shrimp.
Variation: For a fun presentation, serve the sauces in martini glasses.
Tip: If you don’t have a large serving platter, check to see if you can purchase a large disposable plastic tray from the deli section at your local grocery store.