Bao Crunch Sliders
Spring rolls served in steamed lotus-style bao buns with lime-pickled red onion, cucumbers, and a drizzle of teriyaki sauce. Featuring Ling Ling Mini Vegetable or Mini Chicken Spring Rolls.
Prep and cook time
- 20 minutes
- 16 frozen Ling Ling Mini Spring Rolls
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 16 steamed lotus bao buns (a lotus bao bun refers to the shape of the bao, which is open fold; look for them at your local Asian grocer)
- 1 cup sliced English cucumbers
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- Prepare spring rolls according to packaging directions.
- Mix onion and lime juice. Set aside.
- Place one spring roll into each lotus bun and top with lime-pickled red onion and cucumbers. Drizzle each with teriyaki sauce.
Variation: Swap the teriyaki sauce for sweet and sour sauce.