Asian Potsticker Lettuce Wraps
Experience two flavorful Asian dishes rolled into one. Our authentic potstickers combine with the crispness of the lettuce along with the tanginess of the dressing to create amazing flavor and texture with every bite. Featuring Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, or Vegetable Potstickers.
Prep and cook time
- 25 minutes
- Lettuce Wraps:
- 20 frozen Ling Ling Chicken & Vegetable, Pork & Vegetable, OR Vegetable Potstickers
- 2 large heads romaine or iceberg lettuce, washed, cored and drained
- 2 green onions, cut diagonally into thin slices
- 1 medium carrot, coarsely shredded
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup packed fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice or rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- Cook potstickers in boiling water according to package directions; cool. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Carefully remove 24 large outer leaves from heads of lettuce; trim each to 6-inch length with scissors. Cut enough of the remaining lettuce leaves into thin shreds to measure 4 cups; place in medium bowl. Add onions, carrot, peanuts and mint; mix lightly
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Add just enough dressing to shredded lettuce mixture to evenly moisten ingredients; toss to coat. (Refrigerate any remaining dressing for future use.)
- When ready to serve, top lettuce leaves with shredded lettuce mixture and potstickers.
Tip: Use a small jar to blend dressing ingredients. Add ingredients to jar, screw on cap tightly. Shake to combine.
Variation: Substitute 1/2 cup Italian dressing mixed with 1 tablespoon soy sauce for homemade dressing.